- 1 pound boneless country spareribs or pork chops
- 2 to 3 large potatoes, sliced
- 2 apples, peeled, cored and cut in chunky slices
- 2 large onions, halved and cut in thick slices
- 1 bottle Brooks’ pork Bar-B-Q sauce
If desired, marinate the pork the night before, using about a half bottle of Brooks’ Sauce.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place potato slices in bottom of a large casserole dish. Drizzle with sauce and follow with layers of onions, and then apples, drizzling more sauce between layers. Top everything with the pork and more Brooks’ Sauce, if desired.
Bake the casserole, uncovered, for 45 minutes to an hour, or until done. Check occasionally and add more sauce, if desired. Expect the house to smell enticing an appetites to be ravenous.