- 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Tanna’s Tuscan Sea Salt, or salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Stir together the maple syrup, mustard vinegar, soy sauce, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Place pork roast in a shallow roasting pan. Spread glaze evenly over pork roast.
Roast pork in the preheated oven uncovered, until internal temperature measured with a meat thermometer reaches 160 degrees, about 1 hour. Remove from oven, and let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.