- 1/2 cup Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Tanna’s Garlic and Ginger Chutney
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
Mix all ingredients together and store covered in refrigerator.
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup diced pear (unpeeled)
- 1/3 cup candied or seasoned nuts
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl and add Chutney Yogurt, stirring to combine.
Serve on a bed of greens with avocado slices as a luncheon salad, on leaves of Belgian endive as an appetizer, or use as a sandwich filling.